The Provider reserves the right to change, update and revise The Terms of Service from time to time, at its sole discretion. On update of The Terms of Service, your account will be suspended until you agree to the new Terms of Service. If you do not agree with the new Terms of Service, a full refund will be provided for the month.
The Terms of Service
- The Provider is not responsible for maintaining the security of your username and password. It is your responsibility to notify The Provider if you believe your username or password have been compromised or used in an unauthorized manner. The Provider assumes no responsibility, liability or obligations for any loss or damage to resulting from your failure to comply with the security of your username and/or password.
- You are responsible for all activity and usage of the Service and for all content created on, posted to or accessed under your username and password.
- You agree not to share your username and password with other people.
- You must provide a name, valid email address and password necessary to register with the Service. You agree to provide true and accurate information to register with the Service. You agree not to impersonate any person or entity or a false identity or attempt to manipulate identifiers to mislead or disguise the origin of any information used to access the Services. The Provider reserves the right to terminate your use of the Services upon the discovery that the information you provided is not complete or accurate.
- You are responsible for complying with all applicable local, national and foreign laws relating to your use of the Service. You may not violate any applicable law or regulation; post or transmit any materials that violate any applicable local law.
- The Provider may modify, suspend or discontinue this Service at any time, for any reason, at its sole discretion. The Provider reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. If your account is suspended or discontinued, you will be provided with a full refund for the month.
- If you cancel or terminate your account with The Provider, all of your data and information will be immediately deleted from the Service. If you cancel or terminate your account, a refund for the current month will not be provided.
- The Provider claims no ownership, responsibility or intellectual property rights over any of the content or materials you provide to the Service.
General Conditions of Use
- You agree not to upload, post, email or transmit otherwise any other unsolicited email including “spam” to The Provider or any users of the Service.
- You agree not to upload, post, email or transmit otherwise any material that contains, software viruses, trojan horses, worms, files or programs intended to interrupt, destoroy, deface or limit the use, access or functionalty of the Service.
- You agree not to upload, post, email or transmit otherwise any material that is illegal, pornographic, abusive or obscene. The Provider, in its sole discretion, may remove content and block user access to any content that it determines to be illegal, threatening, pornographic, abusive, obscene or in violation of another party’s intellectual property.
- You agree to the inclusion of a unique string in the User Agent used to bookmark your links at the external social bookmaking services. This string can be used to track abuse of the system.
- You agree not to “reverse engineer,” change, modify, hack, make derivative works, exploit, or crack any portion of the Service for the purposes of storing, licensing, sublicensing, selling, reselling, copying, duplicating, reproducing, distributing or making available to any third party.
- You agree not to release any automated software or service to access or use the Service. If you would like to create such software, please contact us.
- You acknowledge, understand and agree that The Provider cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted over the Internet and through servers that are out of our control. We strive to protect your personal information but The Provider cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to our website or services. Any data transmissions you make over the internet are done so at your own risk. Once we receive the data transmission, we make our best efforts to ensure its security and privacy on our systems.
- You acknowledge, understand and agree that The Provider provides the Service to you “As Is” and “As Available” without warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of availablity, accuracy, reliablity, timeliness, security completeness or non-infringement. The Provider also makes no warranty that the Service will meet the user’s requirements.
- The Provider reserves the right to limit the file download and/or bandwidth capacity of any or all sites in its sole discretion if it deems such limitation to be in the best interests of the operating performance across all sites.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless The Provider, its officers, directors, employees and its agents from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation rerasonable legal and accounting fees, made by any third party due to or resulting from your use of the Service or your violation of this The Terms of Service
- The Provider respects the privacy of its users. Please read our Privacy Statement at http://the-reviewer.com/privacy, which forms part of these Terms.